photoblog,next installment in the "Oh I Think Dey Like Hoodtronics" series,guest posts,camera phones,cameras,music
Saturday, November 29, 2008
CHANEL GOLD COINS
Karl Lagerfeld has designed a €5 coin. The coin is a limited edition which features a Coco Chanel portrait on one side and the iconic Chanel quilting on the other. Lagerfeld's signature appears on the front of the Coco coin. It has been approved by the French Mint and is offered in gold and silver. The gold version costs €5,900, and there are only 99 of them in existence. The silver version cost €45 and there are 11,900 of them. The coins go on sale in December.
- A.R.C. x MITCHELL AND NESS VARSITY JACKETS
- GLC IS ON HIS GRIZZ
- A COOL WRITE-UP
- Weekend House by Takao Shiotsuka Atelier
- CHANEL GOLD COINS
- I WANNA GO TO A 3D THEATER
- FUTURE VINTAGE
- Lovers and Fuckers New Collection
- Light House Cinema x DTA Architects
- vyle x mr tastees
- IMMA GET MY IPHONE DIPPED LIKE THIS!
- NEW NOOKA WATCHES
- NEW SINGLE!
- I NEED A PET COAT-TYPE JACKET TOO
- Being in the airport is almost like total recall
- woodland style reminds me of autobots computer
- ▼ November (17)